Monday, November 14, 2011

Après Ski

Photographed By Ellinor Forje

I haven't bought a new pair of sunglasses in exactly 10 years. True story. The red, and blue sunnies (two seperate pair) that I purchased waaaaaay back in 2001 (at Issue- where we did this fashion shoot last year), are still growing strong. So why fix it, if it ain't broken?

Having said that, every once in a while, it's important to upgrade your swagger barometer, which is why I've been eyeing these cool shades by Mykita. The ski - and the John Lennon inspired ones, to be more precise.

I can definetly do them in black and white respectively. No problem.

8 comments:

  1. wow, how can you not have bought sunglasses for 10 years :D I buy sunglasses every year, i have a huge collection ^^ and that you never lost them or broke them, a miracle... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD...I'M SICK FOR SHOES&SUNGLASSES....AND THOSE SUNGLASSES ARE F A N T A S T I C !!!



    thank's for your comment darling,i hope you follow me ^^


    KISSES FROM ITALY ♥ www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the red and neutral pair! thanks for your comment (:
    and yes, Galapagos is a boutique haha.

    kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the red color blocked pair..

    www.stylerealist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, 10 years?! i don't think i can go 10 years without buying new sunnies! especially since it's almost always sunny in california. ;)

    p.s. i love the red and white combo sunglasses!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah-ha, and I am also looking for peeper upgrades, for sun & snow. Great tip and posts x

    Thea Natalie @ Creatures of Life

    Check out my 'Low Luv' jewellery give away Here!!

    ReplyDelete